Complaints policy of Shift Learning
Shift Learning seeks to maintain its reputation as a firm delivering high quality professional services. Shift Learning views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint. The Policy is designed to provide guidance on the manner in which Shift Learning receives and handles complaints made against the firm, its partners and its employees and to assist in resolving complaints in an efficient, effective and professional manner.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at Shift Learning knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Contact Details for Complaints:
Where possible, complaints should be made in writing so that the details of the complaint are clear and complete. Written complaints may be sent to:
Shift Learning Limited
Maples Business Centre
144 Liverpool Road
Alternatively, verbal complaints may be made by phone to + 44 (0)207 253 8959.
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Shift Learning.
Acknowledgement of a Complaint
We are committed to acknowledging all complaints immediately upon receipt. Once a complaint has been received, we will undertake an initial review of the complaint. We will endeavour to resolve complaints within four weeks of receiving the complaint, but this will not be possible on all occasions. Where our review exceeds four weeks, we will contact you to inform you of the reasons for the delay, and indicate to you when we expect to be in a position to complete our review of the complaint.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Adopted on: 11/11/16
Last reviewed: 11/11/16