A unit within one of Shift’s established clients wanted to research the viability of launching
Shift conducted research into 17 competitor courses and assessed potential markets in the North America, Asia, South America and the Middle East, in addition to providing an outline of the wider market for youth business education. This involved:
- Kick-off meeting to define and agree on the scope and attributes of interest, as well as to discuss any initial hypotheses.
- One day of course scoping, conducted by a Research Manager, to understand the breadth of the market and courses.
- Creation of an Excel grid to allow for quick and flexible comparisons of different competitors via filtering.
- A detailed final report, provided in PDF format.
Our comprehensive report covered the following areas:
- Potential course demand, including target regions.
- A thorough understanding of the competitor offering.
- A wider understanding of how this could complement existing education provision in this age group.
- Desirability of the course for young people and their parents.