Are you a learner, an educator or a researcher? Do you want to help education organisations serve their communities better? To develop better resources, policies and working cultures?
Well, you’re in the right place. Our education market research panel is made up of thousands of people just like you – people who know that their insight has the power to make things better, and quite like being paid or winning a prize in return!
How does it work?
We bring insight to some of the world’s leading organisations. When they ask us to run interviews, surveys, focus groups or online communities, we often contact those on our research panel who might be interested. You’d be guided through the process and we try to organise the research around your availability. If you have specific queries you can visit our respondent FAQs.
Why join the education market research panel?
Aside from taking part in interesting research and influencing the work of organisations important to you, most of our research opportunities are either paid or give entry to a prize draw as thanks for your time and valuable perspective. Participants give us an average score of 9.5/10 for satisfaction with their research experience, along with enthusiastic feedback.
A very smooth process from appointment to interview to payment!“
“Extremely professional! Always a joy to participate in research with this company.”
“I felt like she was listening to my answers and not just asking questions.”
What could you be involved in?
From improving the usability of specific websites and textbooks, to informing improvements to global research culture, our education research panel has brought crucial insight and ideas to countless projects, many of which you can read about in our case studies and public-facing research reports.
How do we look after our education market research panel?
- We strictly follow Market Research Society and ESOMAR guidelines around how we use your data, as well as adhering to GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- We will only use the information you provide to contact you about research projects we think may be of interest to you.
- We will also contact you a few times in the year, asking if you want to update your details.
- We won’t share your information with companies outside Shift Insight or use your details for sales or marketing purposes.
- If you no longer wish to hear about research opportunities, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Signing up is easy, using one of our role-specific forms, so just click the one below that suits you. You’ll be given the chance to update your details a few times a year, but other than that we’ll only contact you when there are research opportunities relevant to you. And you can unsubscribe whenever you like.